Baby and Toddler Yoga classes with Mitchy Titch Yoga Fun and Fitness Edinburgh
Baby and Toddler yoga classes bring the health benefits of yoga to your little ones. We use music, stories, props and lots of praise to encourage the little ones into yoga poses and stretches.
The benefits of yoga for little ones is wide ranging.
- Yoga works all body systems for example their digestive systems (easing wind, constipation, colic)
- Bringing about better and more regular sleep patterns
- Strengthening their bodies as they grow and develop
- Building their confidence, body awareness and self esteem
- Helping you bond and find new ways to play with your baby or toddler
- Showing you ways in which you can encourage your little one to relax
If you’d like to discuss how our baby and toddler yoga classes can help your little one please fill in the contact form below or drop me an e-mail at email@example.com
Parent & Baby yoga classes and Toddler yoga classes run in
- Leith at JoyTots, Ferry rd (Tuesdays): joytots
- Davidsons Mains at TurtleDove Play Cafe (Tuesdays and Thursdays) : turtledoveplaycafe
- Morningside at Leaf & Bean Cafe (Tuesdays) : leafandbeanedinburgh
For class information and a timetable please visit my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MitchyTitchEdinburgh/
If you’d like to book a single class or block of 6 classes please use the booking option on my homepage or the book now button on my facebook page.
I look forward to welcoming you and your little ones to a class and showing you how yoga for little ones can be fun and beneficial for all,